Tuesday 12 July 2011

scarcity of child's love

I have a couple of experiences in my life about the people who say that they are not happy with restrictions kept by their parents...But this one is the story of a man who have children and even stays in the road lane beside my house...
I was actually wondering that how could children can threw their parents out of their home.
 The social-page describes a life of a person who have seen every luxury of the life and now leading his life on the road..
It starts with my day,when i get ready to my college and walk through the lane.That man will be drinking a tea with out his shower done,i have no idea about the man when did he actually had his bath.
The next thing he does is sleep the whole day and in the evening he will have a cup of tea again and then go for a evening walk ,mean wile in the afternoon he purchases 2 newspapers and read them, one is telugu and other one is The Times of India.YOU will be surprised to see that the man is educated... 
One day i felt pity on the man and went to him,he was stinking a lot because he did not have his bath for many days.i asked he chaiwala to give him a cup of tea and some biscuits to eat which costs around 10rupees..the man showed me the tea he was drinking and said not to give him anything .I was a bit depressed  and asked him at-least to take the money.
   The next movement he said me to take a look towards the hot cup of tea and he the money he had in the bag..I was speechless.i came home and sat quietly in my room with out talking to anyone.my mother came to me and she asked me what was happend, i said the whole story and was sad about it.it was surprising me to hear that he was on the same lane since my mothers childhood and will be recognizing my mother ... 
  This shows that the degradation of child's care towards their parents is not only in this generation but it is started long back..The present situation is more worse that those times...save the love given by your parents to you by giving them at their age.
                                                                        ..........sree

No comments:

Post a Comment